Thursday, July 22, 2010

Become a follower and tell a friend

Hi actors!

I'm happy to share with you the hard-won ideas and knowledge of over 40 years in the business. But I need you to share one minute of your time and become a follower. It would also be nice if you shared this blog with friends, please. When I started my students, they were not in the union, inexperienced, and without representation. Now they all work, are SAG or SAG Elig, and have reps. I'm sharing with you for free some of the ideas they pay for in workshop. Put in your exchange and at least list yourself as a follower, please. That will encourage me to wish to continue to service you with this blog. Frankly, if no one follows but I keep seeing visitors each day (as I do), I'll discontinue the blog. Thanks for your consideration. Next post will be Monday.

Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment